Attention: During the installation process, the driver is not allowed to drive through any affected toll domain.
Newly introduced Yellow LED is shown when:
Overview LED Signals
Please click on the corresponding number.
The OBU receives Software updates Over-The-Air (OTA) which is triggered by DKV.
The OBU downloads automatically the update in the background and store it in the OBU while the OBU is powered on. At the end of the download, the OBU is ready to finalize the installation of the new software version.The time needed for the download of the OTA update depends on the following parameters:
1. If the OBU is plugged in to the power socket (and not running on battery), the vehicle in a location with good GPS and mobile network reception, the download of update will take from 60 to 90 minutes.
2. After the download is completed, the OBU needs to reboot to finalize the installation of the new software.
3. When the vehicle is parked, the OBU would normally go to "sleep mode" after 30 minutes. In case an update is waiting to be installed, then instead of going to sleep the OBU is automatically restarted (reboot).
4. This reboot finalises the installation of the new Software version and lasts usually between 5 and 10 minutes. During the installation, the vehicle should not drive on the toll road network (LED ring is not green).
5. After the installation is complete the normal start screen is displayed (or if no GPS signal, then the message "no GPS-signal" is displayed).
6. For all unsuccessful installation, drivers must revert back to the national tolling solution and contact DKV with the exact description and image of the OBU display
(Warning) It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure the OBU led is green when driving on a subscribed tolled network.
You are a driver and would like to update your OBU?